Banana Protein Pancakes
Strength Post workout meal
To change from your traditional Sunday pancakes, we offer you a savory pancakes recipe. Easy and quick preparation thanks to our Mix for Protein Pancakes: golden and light pancakes ready in less than 5 minutes. Take advantage of the already hot pan to cook an egg at the same time. Enough to fill up on protein for breakfast!
- 80 g Mix for protein pancakes
- 230 ml water
- 10 g Coconut oil Coconut oil
- 2 eggs
- 2 slices of chicken or turkey ham
- salt, pepper, dill
- Pour the water into a shaker and add the foodspring pancake mix. Shake well until you get a smooth paste.
- Heat half the coconut oil in a pan. Cook 2 pancakes one after the other and set aside.
- In the same pan, heat the remaining coconut oil and cook 2 fried eggs in it.
- Place a slice of chicken (or turkey) ham in the center of the pancake.
- Slide the egg onto the dish on top and fold up the edges.
- Repeat the operation with the second pancake.
- Season the savory pancakes with salt, pepper and dill.
- Enjoy your meal !