Protein chocolate pancakes - Your 100% chocolate breakfast
Strength Post workout meal
A chocolate dream ... For your cheat meal, discover our recipe for protein pancakes with double chocolate: an explosion of flavors for your breakfast! Our pancake recipe contains 6 x more protein than a regular pancake mix and contains no refined sugar. You also save your macros on carbohydrates - without forgetting the taste!
- 80 g
- Mix for protein pancakes
- 2 cases. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 150 ml milk (semi-skimmed)
- 1 tbsp Hazelnut Protein Spread
- optional a little coconut oil to oil the pan
- In a shaker or a small bowl, combine the protein pancake mix, cocoa powder and milk. Mix well until a smooth paste is obtained.
- Let the coconut oil heat up in the pan.
- Using a ladle, pour the batter into the center of the pan. As soon as bubbles appear, turn the pancake over and cook the other side.
- On a plate, arrange the pancakes and cover them with the protein spread.
- Enjoy your meal !