Homemade crackers with seeds Vegan and gluten free
Weight loss meal
Are industrial aperitif cookies too fatty, salty or even sweet for you? No problem ! Our low carb crackers made with seeds, water and spices will give you a healthy, low-carb appetizer. Super crunchy and with a natural taste, our seed crackers are best enjoyed dipped in guacamole, hummus or even cottage cheese with herbs. Perfect for your next TV set!
- 120 g sunflower seeds
- 100 g flax seeds
- 40 gWhite Chia Seeds
- 180 ml water
- salt, pepper, oregano, garlic powder
- In a bowl, combine the sunflower seeds, flax and Chia. Season with salt, pepper, oregano and garlic.
- Add the water and mix with a spoon until you get a consistent and sticky paste. Let swell for 10 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 170 ° C (natural convection).
- Spread the dough on baking paper and press it down with the flat of your hand. Place a second sheet of paper on top and roll out the dough thinly with a rolling pin.
- Put in the oven for 30-35 min. until you get a crunchy cookie. Let cool then break the cookie into several pieces. Serve the crackers with small sauces.
- Enjoy your meal !