Apple fritters Apple slices with vanilla cream
Strength Post workout meal
The smell of hot apple ... It brings back childhood memories! Our recipe is perfect for those nostalgic for granny's pastry. foodspring invites you to revisit apple fritters, in a protein-rich and gourmet version with a vanilla whey cream. An original recipe, excellent to make during the weekend.
- 80 g
- Mix for protein pancakes
- Tax included plus Shipping
- 150 ml water
- 1 apple
- 10 g Coconut oil Coconut oil
- optional Vanilla cream
- Vanilla Whey Protein Vanilla Whey Protein
- 50 ml milk of your choice
- In a bowl, pour the foodspring pancake mix and water. Using an electric mixer, mix until a smooth paste is obtained.
- Peel the apple and remove the core. Cut slices about 1 cm thick.
- Heat a little coconut oil in the pan.
- Dip each round in the dough, and add them one by one to the pan. Cook on each side. If any batter remains, bake a pancake with it.
- Prepare the cream by mixing the vanilla whey and milk.
- Serve the apple fritters coated with vanilla cream.
- Enjoy your meal