Blueberry Protein Pancakes - A real fruity delight for breakfast!
Strength Post workout meal
In the spectrum of classic American recipes, blueberry pancakes have pride of place. For the ultimate fitness recipe, foodspring took the original recipe and spiced it up to make it healthy AND delicious. The result ? 6x more protein than a regular pancake mix. We'll let you try the recipe!
- 80 g Mix for protein pancakes
- 130 ml milk (semi-skimmed)
- 70 g blueberries
- 10 g Coconut oil Coconut oil
- toppings (optional) maple syrup, square of butter
- Combine pancake mix and milk in a bowl. Mix with an electric mixer until a smooth paste is obtained. Add the blueberries to the dough.
- Heat the pan with a little coconut oil.
- Using a ladle, pour a little batter in the center of the pan. Once bubbles form, turn the pancake over to cook the other side.
- Serve on a plate with the toppings of your choice.
- Enjoy your meal !