Protein French toast
Strength Post workout meal
The morning sandwiches are a great breakfast classic, but we would forget an even more gourmet version… The famous French toast! And foodspring offers you a super simple protein French toast recipe, without sugar (!!) and without butter! Yum yum
- 1 egg
- 1 egg white
- 100 ml almond milk (sugar free)
- 20 g Shape Shake Cocos Crisp
- 20 g Whey Coconut Crisp Protein
- 3 slices bread (preferably stale bread)
- 1 tbsp Coconut oil
- In a deep plate, combine the milk, whey, egg and egg white with a small whisk or a fork.
- Dip the slices of bread on the plate.
- The more stale the bread, the more it should be soaked.
- Add Coconut Oil to the pan. Cook the slices of bread in the pan. Brown them on each side.
- Place the French toast on a plate and serve with chopped fruit or other toppings.
- Enjoy your meal !